Saturday, June 23, 2007

Graduation day for Laura!!!


Yes folks, the day has finally come. I am a graduate!!!
Today was a lot of fun after the test was done. We were all pretty anxious about it this morning, but it seems we may have all fair pretty good. I feel confident that I have done well and will pass, but it takes two weeks to know for sure.


Here is a picture of all of us today in our scrubs at the graduation. I had to get up in front of everyone and read this really long poem, but I did survive. Thanks to our instructor Martha, I have found the confidence I needed to continue my education. She has been a really encouragement to me these past few months and really would like to see me go on. For now I will use my CNA licence (if I pass) and continue to work where I am at for now. This fall I am hoping to pick up a few core classes to help me get ready for Nursing school. God has great things planned for me, now I just need to figure out what that is.
Thank you all who have supported me during these past few months. Ian has been great too and I owe him big for all he's done to keep the house us. On every Tuesday and Thursday we had class he was home with the kids all day alone and that isn't easy to do. God has blessed me with a caring husband who is willing to sacrifice for me to follow my new found dreams. Love you Ian.

1 comment:

TheRagan3 said...

whether you believed it or not, I always thought you would make a good nurse. good for you for finishing your classes and finishing well. keep going and doing what you need to do to get to the next level. More power to you girl!
love ya - and proud of you!
erinn