Friday, June 8, 2007

Drum Roll Please!!!!!

So, for those who have been following my progress in my class I can now officially say, I passed my Final Exam!!!! I won't disclose my grade at this moment as my teacher is allowing me (and other in the class) to redeem ourselves and get it all right. Pray for me this weekend as I study hard. We can redo it on Monday during our class. Pray that the Lord will calm my nerves. I have never been a great test taker, for those who know me you know this is true. I have now finished my clinical part and we are back to the class room. Its been a tough few weeks working in the hospital and nursing home before that, but we have all survived. Last night was my final night and it was tough. The hospital floor was full so we were busy.
Well, thank you in advance for your prayers.

No comments: