Thursday, June 21, 2007

A little fun with Friends



So, today was my last class for the CNA class I have been taking. Well, instead of going and working in the class room we went to a restaurant and had Chinese food. It was a lot of fun and just a great time to talk about other things besides the test we are taking on Saturday morning. I thought I would share a few of the pictures. Its been a great 3 months for me taking this class. I have made 11 new friends. Don't know if we all will keep in touch, but they have all made my life more interesting for the past 3 months.
The woman in the pink scrubs was actually a class example. That's our teacher next to her. Then there is me with one of the girls who has been encouraging me all during the class (its while we were at dinner tonight). I will try to upload more pictures, but for tonight that is it.

No comments: