Friday, July 6, 2007

Its finally over!

So, its been about 2 weeks since I took my boards. Today, while I was away, I got the call. Martha call and said that, well, I did it! I passed my boards. I am now waiting for them to put me on the registry and then I will be ready to work as a Certified Nursing Assistant. I am waiting for the changes to occur at work and then will probably apply for a CNA job within the office I am working at now. It would just be a job advancement which would be nice. Time will tell though. I have to wait for them to post the position so I can apply. Then I will have to wait and see if they will hire me.
A big thank you to all who encouraged me during this time. Especially my cheerleader in MD. You have been a faithful encouragement. Thank you. Hope you are almost done with your class too. And to my parents for continuing to encourage me. And a special thanks to my Husband who has made a lot of sacrifices so I could take this class. Taking care of the kids for long hours and taking care of the house. Thank you for allowing me to do this. I love you!

2 comments:

TheRagan3 said...

Way to Go Friend!! I knew you had nothing to worry about. I'm so proud of you... Take it one day at a time, one step at a time!
love you
your cheerleader!
Erinn

Kate said...

Yeah, awesome Laura!! Good for you, girl! :) Thank you for your sweet note about Chloe...it really meant alot to know you're cheering her on too and that God is encouraging your heart through our lives. Love to you!!