Thursday, August 30, 2007

More summer fun!



So, last week when I took two days off to take Sue (my mom-in-law) to surgery which eneded being cancelled, Ian and I took the kids down to the Grey Animal Park in Grey, Maine. I hadn't been this year, so it was fun to watch the kids enjoy being out and seeing all the animals. We spent a few hours just wondering around and seeing all the wild life we might see in Maine. Mr. Moose was right were we could see him, but he was laying down so the kids didn't get a real since of how big he was, but they thought that was great. We talked about the diffrent kinds of birds and owls, and saw the black bears. One of the bears was so sleepy he fell asleep in a very funny position, but wasn't close enough to get a good picture, but trust me it was funny. Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

No comments: