Thursday, August 30, 2007

Frist Day of School



Well, our little girl is finally off to school. She was excited, but very nervous. She did pretty good, but she pulled at my heart strings. She didn't want me to go at all, but I was already late for work as it was. So, she finally settled in with her teacher Mrs. Roy and did great during the day.
The second day was even worse. I didn't cry, but Anna did. She REALLY didn't want me to leave today. However, the teacher was nice and called me at work and let me know that she was ok. That call, however, made me cry at work. Awful feeling to leave your baby crying at school. Ugh, hope it gets better. I can't deal with this much more, or I might take her out of school all together.
The pictures were from Anna's first day, and only 2 cause the cameras weren't working well.

No comments: