Sunday, March 11, 2007

Back to School


Well, this past week I went back to school. I am enrolled in the Adult Education here in town. I am taking the first of many classes it seems. I am currently taking a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) class. I am not sure which class I will take next, but I think it will be in January. A Phlebotomy class (blood sucker). It makes for two very long days during the week, but I will be done in June, so it shouldn't be too bad. At least I will have my Summer off.


Ian and the kids are doing well. Isaac just had his third birthday (with a party to come). Anna is excited cause her birthday is coming up now. They are both anxious for the snow to go away, but since it is still very much here, it may take a while to melt. Anna is always commenting on how she wants Spring to come. In this picture you can see my Dad's truck, which won't be moving any time soon. : )

No comments: