Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life in WV

So, yes we have moved again. No, this won't be our final living space. We are currently in the process of looking for a bigger place, but have not idea when we will find what we are looking for. We don't want to move out of the school district we are in as the kids have FRIENDS!!! But we need a place with 3 bedrooms for sure.
The kids are doing well. They love school. Anna has 2 good "girlfriends" that keep her chatting up a storm. Isaac has his "boys", and they love football at this point in time. He can't wait to try out for the team. One nervous momma here!
Ian is good. Hasn't been hunting much, but he is dreaming of it.
I am working full time NIGHTS at a local hospital (by local I mean a 45 min drive with the weather we have been having). I work as a CNA. Its been good so far and I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has planned for me there at the hospital. Nights is a new things for me. My body is adjusting, but not so much my family! The kids don't like having me gone at night.
Anyway, we are all good. Living our life for HIM.

No comments: