Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We are alive!!!

Just wanted to post that we are alive and kicking here in NC. However, with dial up its sometime takes a while to get over to this blog. Anyway, the kids are doing well. Anna has completed 1 month of homeschooling and is doing well. Isaac continues to keep me busy.
I have started baking more now that I have time and a schedule. Cookies have become somewhat of a favorite for me. If anyone has a good recipe please post it. I am always looking for new ideas. Chocolate chip cookies can get boring.
Home made bread has been known to be made as well.
Well, the kids are calling my name. Hope you are all well and I will be posting more pictures soon.

2 comments:

Melissa Baugher said...

Hey Laura!

Just another idea for cookies. I make these and they're my husband's favorite. Make your regular oatmeal cookies, but instead of adding raising, add dried cranberries (craisins) and/or white chocolate chips. :)

TheRagan3 said...

glad to know that you are alive and well down in the South. I like chocolate chip cookies.. you can ALWAYS mail them to ME!! :)