Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Reading

I was going to participate in the Reading in the Fall, however, with no Internet connection for so long I was unable to do it correctly. However, I have been reading up a storm. I think I have read about 10 books to date since it started. The book I am reading now is the one I want to talk about though. Its a book that I had purchased over a year ago and just never took the time to read it till NOW! Praise the Lord that I am, cause now I feel like I remember who I am and who I represent.

Anyway, the book I am reading is "The Remarkable Women of the Bible" by Elizabeth George. OK, so I just started it today, but I am finding so much to take hold of and really put to practice in my life. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to be challenged by the woman of the Bible.

I will review some of my other reads from this Fall, but for tonight this is the one I wanted to focus on. Enjoy!

No comments: