Sunday, July 13, 2008

family fun.


Ian and I decided that we would take the kids up to Grafton Notch on Saturday as it was nice and we didn't want to pack quite yet. It was great. We took a picnic lunch and spent the day hiking and splashing in the water. The kids are asking today if we can go back, so I guess they had fun. I do think we found a hiking partner for my Mom though, cause Isaac just kept going like a mad man. It was so cute to see the kids would hold hands and walk the path together. Was nice to see them truely enjoy their time together (cause today they seem to have forgotten that!
We do know now that Anna doesn't like ledges, so definately not the person to go hiking with my Mom.



Isaac and Anna hiking at Moose Cave!
Isaac actually ran through the entire pathway. I had all I could do to keep up with him.

1 comment:

Kate said...

awww, cute!!! glad y'all had a great time together....are you in WV now? must catch up...

thanks for stopping by and your encouraging words...you're a sweetheart!! :) hang in there...