Thursday, May 15, 2008

To go or Not to go???

For the past few weeks I have been tossing around the idea of going back to school. Its been a dream. Now, as I get my thoughts in order I am on the road back to school. I may not be able to start today or tomorrow, but my plan is in order and I am on my way. I was to start on Tuesday the 20th of May, but after truely praying about it I will probably be starting after the summer to insure that we have a plan for babysitting and just a plan for the family. Ian is back to work and ENJOYING his job, so I don't want to distract him from that. However, can we juggle daycare funds out of the budget that is already stretched to the MAX? God is great and very merciful, so we will pray over the summer and hope that God directs for our families future.
Pray that as I make this plan and go forward with it that the Lord would calm my heart. College you guys is a pretty scare thing for me, thus I haven't done it yet! Its funny to be 33 and just be starting the journey of school. I will let you know how it goes.
For now, PRAY!!!

No comments: