Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Class update!

Just wanted to get a note out there to begin praying for me. Thursday (5/3/07) I start my clinicals for my class. I will be in clinicals the entire month of May and one day in June. Then the rest of June will be class hours. And at some point during the clinicals I will need to take my "Final Exam" which will consist of writing out the 7 systems of the body and their structure as well as their function. It won't be easy, but I am hoping to get that done next week so I don't have to worry about it any more. Then the biggest worry I have at this point is my Board Test which will be June 23, 2007 at 9 Am. Then I will have a 2 week wait till I know if I am on the Maine registry of CNA's.
So, as I go through the next 2 months I ask that you will keep me in your prayers (specifically on Tuesdays and Wednesday as those are class and clinical days).
Thank you in adavance for your prayers.

No comments: