Saturday, April 14, 2007

Thankful Thursday



So, once again it isn't Thursday, but being thankful is an everyday thing anyway! Thank Goodness.
Sometimes I wonder why God has given me the family he has given me. I have two beautiful children that are pretty healthy (when they don't have the seasonal sinus thing going on). I have a husband that believes in the same Lord and Saviour I do. I have parents and in-laws who support me in whatever I find myself getting into next (for example my CNA class). Which brings me to the reason I am thankful.
In my CNA class there are 11 of us. Eleven diffrent women who come from very diffrent backgrounds. Praise the Lord for my upbringing. I am thankful for my salvation and the parents who were faithful about taking me to church and willing to help me learn about the Lord at a young age. I am thankful that my parents allowed me to go to Word of Life Bible insitute and have the experences there that I had. The ones that pretty much have made me who I am today.
I am Thankful for the Lord who is faithful to me.
I am Thankful for my kids who keep me laughing daily.
I am Thankful for my parents and in-laws who do continually support me.
And I am thankful for my friends who continue to encourage me in my faith.

No comments: