Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cruise Cancelled

So, my cruise got cancelled. I am thankful though, cause a little boy who needed a liver got his new liver and is doing well. Little Riley is settling into hospital life and getting better daily. He had a little bit of trouble yesterday, but hopefully they have gotten things straigtend out today.
Instead of going on a cruise for 7 days, I will be going to Maryland for 4 days. My friend Erinn from back in my WOLBI days has greatfully opened her apartment to me for a few nights. Its not a 7 day vacation, but it gets me away and allows me to visit with someone I haven't seen for over 7 years now. Last time we saw each other was Erinn's wedding. It will be great to visit with her and meet her little boy Abraham for the first time. He just turned 2 and is the cutiest thing (other than my kids) I have ever seen. His smile is just so big.
Anyway, just wanted to update you all (if anyone even reads this) on what has changed. Our cruise may be rescheduled, but we just don't know yet. I will keep you posted.

No comments: